From time to time, we ask others to guest post. This is a great way for us to get great content, and also gives the guest poster links back to their own websites. Interested in guest posting? Fill out the form below.
A few rules:
- The post will have to be your own original content. Using content from your own personal website or blog is allowed, but original work that has not been published before is best.
- Only content directly related to gardening and plant propagation will be accepted. This includes pests, diseases, plant lists, tips and hints, etc.
- Only 2 links will be allowed for each submission, including one to your personal website or blog. All links will be verified before the article is accepted.
- By submitting the content, you are giving Mistkits.com permission to use the content on our websites. You will retain the rights to the original work, but Mistkits.com is granted the right to display it for the benefit of it’s readers. Credit will be given to the original author at the beginning of the post, so be sure to start your post as such. This is a great place for the link back to your own site. ALL links must open in a new tab or new window…NO exceptions.
- Mistkits.com reserves the right to refuse any submissions we feel will not be a benefit to our readers.
Don’t have a website, but want to submit an article? Don’t know how to add links to it? That’s fine. We had to start at the beginning ourselves. Just let us know, we can get you going.